UPDATE: I am extending the entry period, as I would like to choose from more entries.
I am now officially an author for the WNY Technology Blog. This is very exciting for me as I just started blogging a couple months ago; I will be writing a minimum of two posts per month for WNY Technology Blog. I want to ensure that my first post is a quality post: one that catches peoples attention and keeps their attention. This is where I am asking for your help!! I am officially announcing the What Should I Write for WNY Technology Blog contest.
There aren’t any real rules per se, more so guidelines.
- Ideas are to be left in the comments section of this post.
- If you haven’t figured it out, it’s a technology blog. Topics must be technology related.
- If two people have the same idea, the first to leave a comment will be considered the owner of that idea.
- Ideas will be accepted up until this Saturday: August 16th.
- The top three ideas will be selected by verITableLIFE.
- A poll of the top three ideas will then be run for 3 days.
- The prizes will be as follows:
- First Place – 300 EntreCard credits, a post about your blog, and a link on the verITableLIFE blogroll
- Second Place – 150 EntreCard credits and a link on the verITableLIFE blogroll
- Third Place – 50 EntreCard credits and a link on the verITableLIFE blogroll
- If for some reason there is not much of a response, I reserve the right to prolong the entry period; however, the polling period will only be 3 days.